Diwali is the only festival which allows you to grab the Indian stuff that you have and you can be the designer for yourself on this festival. In today's time, you don't need to match the outfits, this is all about contrasts. Make amazing outfits for yourself to
- The first outfit that you should try is the very elegant floor length dress and make it a pair with a graceful banarasi dupatta, this dress is a must try.
- The mirror work anarkali suit with a plain chiffon dupatta as it gives you a decent look and it really is an effortless piece of outfit that you can go for.
- The outfit that is so much "IN" is the dhoti suit which looks stunningly beautiful. A crop top with dhoti, which can be paired with a contrast shrug. Outfits like these really look very fancy and you should definitely consider this for yourself.
- You can also grab that A-line kurta and it can be paired with a skirt or a palazzo and go with a printed dupatta with this outfit. Something which is so amazing about this outfit is the way in which the fusion of a simple kurta is paired with a skirt or a palazzo gives you a great look and can be executed so perfectly.
- This 3 piece cocktail dress is a must try. Pair a spaghetti crop top with a long skirt to give a casual lehanga look. You can also go with the shrug with this outfit, it's your choice. It can be paired with this perfectly amazing dupatta to have the royal look this Diwali.
- Now coming to the saree, if you are a saree person. Then grab an easy breezy crop spaghetti or choli that you have with a plain saree. Pair it with a graceful silver choker. It will give you a super elegant look.
- These tassel earrings give you a spontaneous look and it is a must-have in your wardrobe for the Indian look.
- The double ear chaand baalis when paired with Indian wear gives a magnificent look.
- A long silver necklace with coins and pendant paired with plain kurtis gives an amazing look.
pics source: Google