Every girl loves getting pampered, and if you want to feel like a queen, you can’t exclude #manicure and #pedicure, can you? These both heavenly treatments involve a deep relaxation along with the cleaning bit. However, the problem is expensive saloons. If you want to get these done then in saloon you end up paying INR 700-1000 for the basic one. it’s highly disappointing for one to get it done on a limited budget. If that’s the case for you, don't worry at all, iChhori will get you to it that too by using the home found items. And you can even add cold drink or cold coffee to the list.
Things that you need at home for manicure and pedicure:
- Hot water
- Rock salt/salt
- Nail filer
- Nail cutter
- Massage cream
- Baby oil or any other good oil
You can also add up flowers for good feel and fragrance.
Once you have all these listed items, let’s get to the procedure of pedicure:
- Take a tub, which will allow you to dip your legs in it. Add warm water to it.
- Add rock salt and lemon juice to the water.
- Soak your legs in the water for around 10 min.
- Take one leg out and start cleaning and shaping your nails. By now your skin has become soft.
- Once done with cutting just massage your nails and legs with cream, this with make them soft and clean.
- Do this process to both the legs and clean them with the towel.
- Now take a lemon and rub it over the feats to remove all the tan, lemon has an amazing effect on the tan part.
- Now dip the legs and clean away the lemon
- Again pat dry your legs and with honey and loaf remove the dead skin.
- Honey soothes the skin and will get you rid of those dead skin.
- Now clean the legs with water and apply a coat of honey and keep it for 10 min
- Wash your legs away and apply baby oil and have a happy feet day.
Now that your legs are pampered, you will be glad to know that the same process goes for manicure also. So go ahead and don’t let your hands feel jealous of your pedicured legs.
[gallery ids="388,389" type="circle" columns="2"]
All these home products have turned to give amazing results when used in the right way. They have no side effects on skin and so they can be your choice for pedicure and manicure. Have a great time taking care of your hands and legs and yes you can thank iChhori later. Without getting heart attack by heavy saloon bills, go out there and break some hearts by showing off your hands and legs! You know what we mean, don’t you?
Pic credits: Shutterstock